Dangerous / Defective Drugs
Attorneys Rhett McSweeney and David Langevin provide free and confidential legal consultations to individuals and families injured or harmed as a result of dangerous and defective drugs. Many dangerous and defective drugs have been recalled by the FDA while others are currently being tested by the medical community. Please feel free to contact one of our attorneys at 1-800-888-4425 if you or a loved one have been harmed by a dangerous or defective drug.
Dangerous / Defective Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Nexium and Kidney Disease
- Abilify and Compulsive Gambling
- Taxotere Chemotherapy and Hair Loss
- Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit
- Xarelto Internal Bleeding Lawsuit
- Benicar and Olmesartan Medoxomil Lawsuits
- Lipitor / Zocor / Crestor
- Zofran Birth Defect Lawsuit
- Testosterone Therapy / Low T
- Granuflo and NaturaLyte (dialysis injury)
- Biphosphonate Injury Lawyers
- Actos Injury Lawyers
- Januvia / Janumet
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of a defective drug, McSweeney / Langevin can help you through this difficult time. Attorneys Rhett McSweeney and David Langevin are committed to aggressively helping people recover the compensation they deserve for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. McSweeney / Langevin is ready to take on any pharmaceutical company that has caused injury to harm to individuals. Feel free to contact us by phone 1-800-888-4425 or email 24/7/365. An attorney will be available to answer your questions free of charge.
Free Confidential Case Evaluation
To contact us for a free review of your potential case, please fill out the form below or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing FREE
FREE Case Review
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.